The Island Spring Collection is inspired by AMO's original art pastel series From isla to island, windows into horizons. From the island of her native Cuba to her current place of residence, Shelter Island, N.Y. this window is a journey into an eternity of color, energy and life!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. Choose between two sizes.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US